Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Introductory Speech (Please Read)

Hello there! I'm Dave, self-confessed lover of good wholesome food that does not necessarily benefit your health. It increases your waist size, gives you bad breath and you have lesser money to spend on other things. But hey, who cares about that when you have food that tantalize the sensations in your taste buds, aroma that compliments it, texture that is so awesome that you can imagine how it feels like in your mouth; in other words, glorious sinful food. That's not all, you'll realize your wardrobe will be filled with more new clothes (of different sizes), your tummy skin would be smoother (due to stretching), and your bad shopping habits will curb! (It's amazing how much you can spend on food, however if find this point irrelevant, I would very much like to be your friend!!)

Without further to do, I certainly do hope you guys appreciate my work. If you do have any food places that you think is good or unvisited that you would like me to evaluate, drop me an email at
c.o.d.t@hotmail.com. Likewise, if you would like to accompany me to FEAST on my outings, email, email and email!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home